Sunday 27 September 2009

Packing...Drama




Countdown: 2 days

Well, with the new season of The City starting next week, drama is in the air.

I haven't packed yet. Alright...so last night at 2 am I had a minor anxiety attack and started frantically throwing dresses into my suitcase.

But I only have one suitcase...and a lot of clothes..

ugh. My mom promised me that we had 2 suitcases in the house but of course we only have ONE. And one is definitely not enough for 7 months. Maybe it would be for someone else...someone who wears jeans everyday... but it is not enough space for me. So I think I am stuck with one medium size suitcase and a really small, stupid red one.

Gross.

How am I supposed to cut down?

Maybe I shouldn't bring my shiny black leggings?

What if people in France don't understand shiny black leggings?

What if they don't understand oversize cardigans? Or colour? I heard the French only like black.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I know about the color thing. I've been here two days and everyone wears brown, black and grey... and maybe white. I'm sorry. I own a lot of black, but really it's only so my other stuff stands out, I wear a lot of colour. I also don't plan on changing that to fit in. This is me, etc. I know that doesn't help your packing dilemma at all. I had two suitcases and it was beyond hard to pare down my wardrobe.
    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, whatever, they can deal however they want but I am bringing colour into France!! Isn't it already depressing and rainy enough there?

    ReplyDelete