Monday 26 October 2009

London Tomorrow!

Wahoo! I'm going to London tomorrow since it is midterm holidays and there is nothing to do in my town.

I'm staying with Jane and Kat (thankyouverymuch!) who are from Toronto but working and studying in London respectively.

London is one of my favourite cities in Europe, probably THE favourite. I am a major anglophile. I love British history, British food (okay not really), pubs, shopping, everything!

I think the British girls have the best style anywhere. It is unique and trendy. They spend a lot of time and effort on their appearance and that is something that I respect. London is very inspiring, fashion-wise. You can people watch like nowhere else.

Of course, British girls are also known to dress scantily, binge drink and have babies at 16, but every culture has its highs and lows.

Re:budget,

I am going to TRY to stick to one, but I there is so much shopping I want to do!

We don't have Top Shop in Canada so I will have to buy, everything. Also Primark which has super cheap shit that falls apart in 2 days and is the reason I missed my train the last time I was in London, deserves a few hours of browsing.

http://www.flemishbeer.blogspot.com/2008/03/london-bridge-is-falling-down.html

Don't even get me started on the vintage stores.

Also, I need to pick up some Earl Grey tea at Fortnum and Mason , which is a super gourmet food shop that serves the royal family (and we all know what a royal whore I am).

In addition, Bravissimo, the best lingerie store on the planet because it has the rarest of gems: a wide selection affordable bras, swimsuits and t-shirts for well-endowed ladies.

Also I will visit museums and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment