Friday 23 October 2009

Problems solved!

Yay so they finally turned on the heat AND the English Teacher gave me an electric radiator so my heating problem is solved.

As well, we got our washing machine fixed so I can now have clean clothes for the first time in 3 weeks! I have been hand-washing my clothes up till now and thanking g-d that cotton items are in, because you cant really hand-wash jeans. Hence I have been sticking to leggings and amap t-shirts or dresses. I also wore the same pair of jeans like 6 times, but don't tell anyone. Except I guess I just told everyone on my blog, but whatevs.

Our internet has almost arrived. Well, it arrived, but then I screwed it up by unplugging it, and apparently you cant unplug it because it disrupts the service. Which I don't really get. But the point is I screwed it up and now we have to wait another week for the internet and T.V

Also the money problem may be solved tomorrow since a teacher is taking me to Le Mans, a city near here, and apparently the post office there changes money. Not that I'm counting on it or anything. But I spoke to the administrative office (okay such a lie, another teacher did it for me) about delaying my rent and they agreed. I haven't spent any money at all this week until today, since I am in The Promised land also known as Mcdonalds. Oh, and I also ordered a book off amazon.fr. But...that's it! S

And I get paid soon, so yay! Money in Euros! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment