Friday 20 November 2009

Damn cancelled classes

So my sleep-in the other day came back to bite me in the ass.

Today I woke up bright and early at 7:30, after only getting 3 or 4 hours of sleep. I got dressed, re-straightened my hair, had coffee, cornflakes; the whole 9 yards.

And when I got to room 414 B, it was locked, no one was there and my next 2 classes are apparently canceled.

I completely forget if the teacher told me that last week, but she definitely didn't e-mail me.

Classes are canceled here ALL THE TIME. Yesterday 2 classes were canceled because one had a field trip and the other was writing a test (so I wasn't needed). Classes are canceled if teachers are sick, which they are all the time. Not week goes by without at LEAST 2 cancellations.

The good thing about living at the school is that I can just pop back into bed, though I am not a napper by nature. If there was something else to do here, I would just stay up but since I have nothing I need to accomplish, I'm writing this from my bed as I try to go back to sleep before my next class at 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment