Thursday 5 November 2009

Holy shit I'm poor and bored

But its okay! I found a website that told me how to ENJOY life cheaply. This kills 2 birds with one stone, since a lot of the tips seem good to relieve boredom as well.


I will try to make this the last "I'm poor" post, but I'm sure a lot of you are poor too so we are in this together! This is the first year that my parents haven't given me any money to live, so I am living almost completely off 750 Euros a month that I earn.

I like doing that though, since so many people are in debt it's important how to learn how to live frugally early! I need to have these habits. I'm way too materialistic anyways and I should learn how to be happy without a Marc Jacobs Torquoise wallet. I will just have to learn to live with my Gold broken D&G one. Or maybe I will make one out of duct tape! Or is that going to far?

Anyways, read the site I have enclosed the link. The main tips are just to enjoy the little things and spend time with the people that you love!

This is kinda hard for me since everyone I love is an 8 hour plane ride away, but I get the message.

I will just have picnics in the park by myself. And bake cookies for my classes. And just enjoy being by myself, on a sunny day, listening to Wilco (my band of the moment).

Dammit, I WILL be zen and fulfilled without a high salary and a packed schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment